FEDS - now offers discounted liability protection for NABNA members
Federal Agents have exposure to civil lawsuits, criminal investigations & administrative & disciplinary matters.
FEDS Professional Liability Insurance is imperative to the protection of your performance record, your savings, and your career.
- If you don't know what your exposures are - find out!
- If you have put off getting coverage because you just haven't had the time - make time!
- As a federal agent, you are eligible for reimbursement by the agency so your costs could be as low as $130 per year with the NABNA Member Discount. After signing up with FEDS, you will receive your coverage certificate and receipt via email. Then, complete and submit your reimbursement form.
- Download the registration form here
Need Additional Information?
- For the exposure areas of federal agents, read Overview.
- For a list of the most common allegations made against federal agents, read Administrative Exposures.
- For explanations as to why DOJ represents federal agents in some civil lawsuits, but not others, this is your answer.
- For an example of a federal agent under criminal investigation, click here.
- To compare FEDS to other providers of federal employee professional liability, click here. Payroll deduction is also available through FEDS.
- For articles about PLI pertaining to federal agents, read these.
- To order FEDS brochures, just contact FEDS with the number needed!
Still have questions?
Call 866.955.FEDS (3337) or visit our website: www.fedsprotection.com